PUGLIA IS IN WHITE RISK ZONE, last updated on March 28th, 2022
There are no time limits regarding mobility.
For vaccinated people it does not involve variations. However, it is mandatory for everyone to wear the FFP2 mask outdoors up to March 31st.
Useful links for tourists
EU Digital COVID Certificate
There are no time restrictions for travel. There are no time limits regarding mobility.
The obligation to wear masks and maintain a safety distance of 1 meter still apply.
Bars, pubs, restaurants, ice cream parlours and pastry shops are open. They must display a sign indicating the maximum number of people allowed inside simultaneously.
Consumption at table and at the counter is allowed showing a valid Green Pass. There is no limit to the number of people who may sit at the same outdoor table. Up to a maximum of 6 non-cohabiting people may sit together indoors; there are no limits to the number of people for 2 families who decide to dine together at the same table.
The following venues are now open to the public:
-indoor and outdoor swimming pools
-outdoor and indoor sporting events
-trade fairs, conferences and congresses
-theaters and cinemas
-fitness and spa centres
-theme and amusement parks
-private parties, including those associated with civil and/or religious ceremonies,
-outdoors and indoors
-gaming halls and betting shops, bingo halls and casinos.
More details here below:
Abide by national health rules. Reconfirm your travel dates.
Buying and selling properties during COVID-19
HOW WE WILL WELCOME and PROTECT YOU
– Ensuring physical distancing can be maintained
– Avoiding handshakes
– Wearing face masks in enclosed spaces or where social distancing is not always possible
– Sanitising our hands before entering and after leaving a property
– Regularly disinfecting surfaces
– Providing hand sanitizers where soap and clean water are not available
– Limiting the number of people visiting the office at the same time
– Keeping a record of visitors in case it’s needed for contact tracing
– Considering using phone / email / video where possible
– Keeping a track of where we’ve been and who we’ve seen
Please note that some firms and professionals could still working remotely, and this may cause delays.
Hoping things return to normal soon
PLAY IT SAFE
Your LC Immobili team
If you are going to enter the Puglia region you need to fill in the form and send it to the prevention department of the A.S.L. of the province where you will be staying. Carovigno is in the province of Brindisi. https://www.sanita.puglia.it/web/pugliasalute/autosegnalazione-coronavirus#
Address: Piazza Di Summa, Brindisi